If you’ve been struggling to get to the heart of your customers’ purchase and renewal decisions, you’re not alone.
Getting honest and accurate buyer intelligence is anything but easy. Let’s face it, if the process was simple, you’d already have gone through it successfully on your own.
The Eigenworks team gathers the high-quality buyer intelligence you need. We interview your clients, using a proven process that gets customers talking. Our average response rate is 60%-75% – even for lost, stuck, or churned accounts. We know the business of technology and ask the right questions, then accurately interpret the results we gather.
We can help you discover what needs fixing, and what to focus on.
We’ll give you actionable insights for product, marketing and positioning, your value proposition, your sales approach, and more. We’ll help rally your sales team and empower them to improve results.
- Our deep expertise in enterprise software/SaaS sales, marketing, and product management means we will ask better questions and know how to interpret the results:
- Eigenworks was founded by Alan Armstrong, a 20-year veteran of enterprise software across Product Management, Product Marketing, Sales, and Business Development.
- Exclusive focus on Win/Loss and Churn Analysis
- In business for 8 years (founded 2008), growing, profitable company
- Worked with many well-known companies and disrupters in the tech space
- Our Buyer as Hero™ interview approach goes beyond “why”, and reveals deeper insights into buyer motivations and decision drivers
- By looking at the whole journey of your buyers and not ‘grilling’ or ‘surveying’ in the usual ways, we create space for them to open up without defensiveness
- Buyer as Hero™ gives answers to important “what if” questions, allowing us to test the effectiveness of potential actions to influence buying decisions
- Our research will provide rich material to build robust and reliable buyer personas, which can be used across product development, marketing, and sales, to more closely align decisions with buyer needs
- We only hire experts in enterprise software with wide experience in your target market:
- Currently staff three independent teams of researchers, with experience across product marketing, management, and sales management in enterprise cloud
- Vast array of experience interviewing and interacting as peers with buyers in IT, compliance, legal, HR, and many lines of business
- Extensive experience with major brands in multiple markets and a host of other companies who aim to lead their markets
- Rapid execution, Fresh data:
- 3-6 weeks from handoff of account list to interviews complete for studies of 25-30 interviews
- 1 day to provide interview summaries, MP3 recording, transcript within 2 days of interview
- 5 days to in-depth Insight Report with detailed analysis and key quotes, as requested
What you get
- More candid feedback; the whole truth: the things you really need to know are things that customers are unlikely to tell you.
- Executive-level interviewers to speak with your Executive-level buyers: to get the real story, you really need to set up a peer-to-peer discussion; if you delegate this to junior employees, you won’t get the goods.
- It will get done: do this in-house, and assign talented people to the task, it can become a lower priority than other things.